Saturday, August 25, 2007

saturday

this morning i was planning on sleeping in really late which i did. i woke up at about 12:30 but i just layed in bed for awhile. so then my phone rings and its carmen. i answer but as soon as i do someone knocks on my door. so i tell carmen to hang on cuz someone as at my door and i climb down from my bunk all groggy and open the door and carmen is standing there. i was still quite disoriented from having just gotten up so i stare at her for awhile before i realize what exactly is going on and we both start screaming. courtney had decided to go to wilmington for the day with some friends and asked carmen if she wanted to go along and so she did and suprised me. and she didn't leave till really late so we had a whole day of fun. heres some pictures:









N64

(the most populous species in uncw is bike racks)