Sunday, November 4, 2007

a LOT of pictures from my weekend

my family came friday night!

then saturday morning i did a beach sweep with girls in my dorm. aka- picked up trash on the beach. and when i say trash i mean cigarettes.

the best find of the day

me and leah


the group
throwing everything away



i needed air in my bike tires so i gave my dad my bike to pump up at the car and then ran back up to my room really fast and when i came back down this is what i found:

fredward



me
guitar hero



walking on the pier
surfer guy




sea spray
tons of surfers

me and my daddy
me and eddie. best picture everrr


sneak attack. me and mom
i was NOT ready for this picture
so there were grates in the ground on the pier and it was like a zillion feet down



someone's fish that they caught
stabbing a stingray...
pretttttty




cool picture
mi familia




fishermen
artsy picture




this guy wins for creepiest house decoration
padre at starbucks



stocking up just in case they had the craving to drink milk. a lot.
awesome game at two guys grill



pumba and eddie
brave dog


No comments: