Tuesday, December 11, 2007

warfare

i'm dangerous with a nerf gun


here i am shooting my roomate



cornering jenn idol in the back of a vehicle


attacking kathleen as she walked into my room







when i bought my gun, my friend christine bought one too to take as her gift to her small group christmas party. my roomate is in that small group and got christine's gift by chance so now we both have one.
also, a huge amount of silly string has been thrown into the mix. here, liz and i attack jenn. it was awesome because she had her headphones in and her back to us so she had no idea we were there. so to her, she was watching the office and suddenly she was just covered in silly string.




weapons



picking silly string off myself



here i am barricaded on my bunk... and in possession of all the amo

No comments: