Monday, September 17, 2007

my weekend in the QC

so this weekend i went back to charlotte for the weekend. i thought my parents knew i was coming but apparently they did not. so they were quite suprised to see me when i got out of my friend katie's car in front of my house friday evening. sooo heres what i did this weekend

Friday night:

eddie was at work and was planning to meet my parents at mcallisters afterwards for dinner so of course i went too. ed called mom after he got off work to let her know he was on his way and mom and i were already in the car over there so i answered her phone. this is how it went- me: "hello?" eddie: "....mom?" me: "nope its laura" eddie:"oh i meant to call mom" me: "you did" eddie:"...are you in town?"- it was quite funny


so then after dinner david called me and i met him at caribou
i found 10$ in the walmart parking lot. this is a very exciting event for a college student with no money.
Saturday:
the tank and i reunited for our first ride together in a month. the tank recieved a new sticker in celebration of this event:
a large spider had made a web on the antenna of the tank and was hanging on for dear life while gilly and i were on our way to brusters

driving the tank. i did not know this picture was being taken haha.



gilly and i took sydney to brusters with us and she got her own doggie ice cream

Saturday i also went to Will Meeks' 5th birthday party, then went to the Castanet's house to hang out and play cards, but i do not have pictures of these events



Sunday:
I went to church at Elevation, then stopped by GSPC to visit with people. Then i had to drive up to CCS to give David a dvd he left in my car. He was there because the seniors were leaving for Windy Gap so I got to see some people and see the school which was wierd. Then i came home and took a nap cuz i was quite tired. Then Eddie and I went and saw Superbad at 9:30. I found out i would be leaving around 7 the next morning so when we came home i packed up and looked around my room to see if there was anything else i wanted to bring back to college with me. So i was digging through a drawer when this happened:

I found this Windy Gap bag. i picked it up and realized there was something in it. i was quite confused because i knew that my senior year i only bought a blanket, so i didn't know what was in this bag, or when i bought the contents of it:


I found a post card and an airhead candy. i could not find an expiration date on the candy but still i didn't want to eat it because i knew it was quite old. i also don't know why i bought it because it was bubble gum flavored and i don't like bubble gum flavored candy. i went into eddie's room and told him about it and he got really excited and said: laura you have to eat that, you bought it you have to"



so i told him i would take a bite if he took a bite. he agreed. here he is sniffing the airhead


no turning back now


here eddie is laughing his head off at me because of my facial expressions, sound effects, shudders and gagging. i don't know if i reacted that way because the candy was old and actually was bad or because i really hate bubble gum flavored candy



ew.


i finally found the expiration date AFTER we ate it. May of 05. yeah. that means i bought this the fall of my sophmore hear of highschool.



death



eddie was alright


Monday morning:

me with sydney. you can tell by my face that it is 7 in the morning and i very much sleep deprived.
"something about that sign makes me want to stab it. i think because it says hamlet" ~katie
orange cones are of the devil.


we made it back in 3 and 20 minutes in case you were wondering

No comments: