Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a turn in events

Yesterday was an eventful day. i went to the student center to see if i got a bid from a sorority around 3 to find that i had gotten a bid from my top choice, delta zeta. so i took it and went to meet my new sorority sisters. then i went to the new member ceremony and that was fun. after that there was a new member bbq at one of the DZ girl's house. so i got a ride out there with an older DZ girl who has a car on campus. it was during this bbq that i decided that i am not a sorority girl. so i called my friend gretchen and she risked further damages to her already broken car and immediately came to pick me up. so to make a long story short, i was a delta zeta for about 5 hours. sororitys aren't necesarily bad, just not for me.

good times


so after being upset that i had just wasted my week doing sorority stuff just to find out i don't like them, gretch and i decided we still needed to salvage the day. so we decided it was the perfect time for me to get something that i have wanted since i was a freshman in high school, a second piercing in both my ears. so we went to a couple of tattoo parlors but they only use needles for piercings and i have an abnormal phobia of needles that causes my ears to require a piercing gun. so we went to the mall to hit up claires.




here i am signing a piece of paper that says if my ears fall off or i die, then its my fault
nervous





making sure the little dots on my ears were in the right place (and yes i am in a different shirt. i had this one on under the green one which was a DZ shirt that i didn't really realize i was still wearing. so i took it off)




gretchen managed to both hold my hand and take this incredible action shot


YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Did it hurt?

Lola said...

only for like the half a second it was going through my ear and now they're a little sore to the touch but its not bad at all