Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Visitors

Andrew and Robert came to visit me :) They are staying in Topsail Island and drove down to Wilmington for the evening to visit me and take me out to dinner. We ate at PT's Grill which is a place right across the street that I had never been to before but I heard it was really good so I suggested we go there. It was soooo good. So then I asked Robert if we could go to Walmart so I could get a bike because I really need one to get to classes and community service and he had his truck and it would be easy to get it back to college, so we did that too. Then we went back to campus and Andrew helped me get my bike all locked into the bike racks and then they drove back to Topsail.




Andrew and I outside my dorm building. You can only kind of tell, but he's wearing the UNCW t-shirt I sent him

No comments: